Sunday

The last few days..

Some memories of the past few days, the weather was pleasant and
beautiful. Spring has finally sprung here in upstate ny. My daffodils
have bloomed and my tulips are in full bloom. The rose bush has
been sprouting leaves and soon it will grace us with its lovely, lush
petals.

I love nature and have been walking around the past few days in
different villages and towns. I snapped some pics and also took
some of my view where I am sitting on my sun porch right now.
The birds are chirping, my wind chimes are making melodies,
the sun is shining and am blessed to enjoy this wonderful Sunday.


My sun porch today
My bird hanging out with me
Small waterfall on nature trail walk Saturday
Walk on the beach Friday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!