Friday

11 Things About Me

I was tagged to do this from a frogger (friend and blogger combined LOL).
I like doing things like this, they are fun and interesting.

Rules:
# 1 – You must post these rules.
# 2 – You must post 11 things about yourself.
# 3 – You must answer the questions from the tagger. Please use the same questions that I was asked. :) I put them in their own list in bold for easy copy and pasting.
# 4 – You must choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Let them know they’ve been tagged! Don’t tag back the blog that tagged you.


11 Things About Me: 

  1. I love to talk and analyze things. I drive my poor husband crazy.
  2. I do a lot of research before I purchase anything over $50. I read feedback about the products, reviews, etc. 
  3. I was very talkative in school and always got reprimanded for it. I never outgrew that characteristic lol.
  4. I love going for drives without a destination, just to see the scenery and nature.
  5. I still am friends with a few people who I went to school with. We keep in touch quite frequently. 
  6. I love to read, most readers of this blog already know this. However, I do go in moods where I won't read books for awhile. 
  7. I love chipotle seasoning, mmmmm.
  8. I love the Maple Butter Blondies at Applebees. 
  9. I am always hot, I take after my dad. I always have to have some kind of air circulating, usually its a fan. I sweat very easily. 
  10. I was usually always the tallest girl in class and I am only 5'7 1/2.
  11. I don't think Brad Pitt is good looking, am I the minority?

11 Questions
1) What is the best food on a hot summer day?
2) If you had an extra room in your house, how would you use it?
3) What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
4) What do you remember about your first day of school?
5) What Olympic sport would you like to try?
6) Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why?
7) Where is the farthest you have ever traveled?
8) Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
9) What do you miss from your childhood?
10) Share a favorite picture of yourself 

11) What habit would you like to be able to break?



11 Questions

1) What is the best food on a hot summer day?
Pasta salad or a fruit salad!!!

2) If you had an extra room in your house, how would you use it?
We have 3 extra rooms upstairs, my brother used to live with us
so he used the whole upstairs. Now, we have one room as my
husband's computer room & studio. One room will be my
library/sitting room. The other room we plan on making
into a guest room and will also be my craft room.

3) What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
I am a wimp and I don't try any strange foods. I stay away
from anything that looks, smells or may taste weird.
I hate seafood except for a few things.
I don't eat anything that you would hunt
(I am not against hunting but just won't eat them.)
So, the strangest thing for me would have to be beets. When I
was 12 yrs old, my friend's mom made me eat them
when I stayed for dinner at their house. I didn't even want
to stay for dinner but my friend begged her mom to let me.
I was forced to eat everything on my plate and it was
disgusting. She made beets and some other things that I
don't remember but I know that I was literally gagging
at the table. She yelled at me and said
"We don't waste food in this house, you better eat everything".
This was actually a traumatic experience for me,
that may be why I never try anything different.

4) What do you remember about your first day of school?
I loathed the first days of school,
that is all that I remember about them! lol

5) What Olympic sport would you like to try?
Well, if I was fit and athletic, I would try gymnastics.

6) Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why?
I love sunsets, I am a night person and I rarely see a sunrise.

7) Where is the farthest you have ever traveled?
North Carolina, we went there last year and loved it.

8) Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
A few times for being on honor/high honor roll.
Other than that, I guess the media thinks
that I am not newsworthy lol.

9) What do you miss from your childhood?
The energy, creativity, excitement and some friends.

10) Share a favorite picture of yourself, and tell us about it.
I actually don't have a fave pic of myself, I HATE
getting my picture taken. I have a good side and
bad side of me, most of the time the camera gets
my bad side! I always end up deleting pics of me that
people took with their digital cameras or mine.
Lately, I have been trying to stop that critical side
of me and just let it be. I am trying to not delete pics of me
unless they are really horrible. Its like a 12 step program, I tell ya!!
Anywooo, here is a picture of me but not my favorite.




11) What habit would you like to be able to break?
Oh gosh, more than one habit!!!!
Let's see..... biting my nails when nervous or excited, insomnia at times,
being critical of myself and others at times, craving chocolate too much,
not taking so long to get out of bed when the alarm goes off, hating
housework.

 So, I have to tag some people......I hope that they do this and not
ignore me, or they will have to face my wrath, muahahahahahahaha.
I won't be tagging 11, yeah I like to break the rules :)

Tagging:
http://reflectionsandrenegades.blogspot.com/
http://yadayadayadamayhemmusings.blogspot.com/
http://www.aglimpseofbeautiful.com/
http://dailypleasures.blogspot.com/
http://defendchristianfaith.blogspot.com/
http://henscratches.blogspot.com/

Have fun gals!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for humoring me with this meme. I think you are very pretty. :)

    I am always hot, too! Can't wait for autumn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww we are our own worst critic right Becky? I think you are pretty too yet you don't see it!!!!

    Well I guess its better to be humble than proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have lots in common. I could say most of the above as well, except for two things: I'm not as talkative as I used to be, and I'm always cold.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!