Tuesday

Win a photo print of your choice!









To jump start my small business, I am having a contest
for a photo print of your choice. It can either be a
4x6 or 5x7. I will also add custom wording on it
if you would like.


Here are the details of the contest:

Go to:

http://somanyblessingsforyou.blogspot.com/

1.Pick one print that you like
best and comment on this posting which
one you like.

2. Post on your Facebook or Twitter the link
above and add a little message asking your
friends etc to check out the link. (post your
facebook/twitter name in this posting so that
I can verify that you posted/tweeted message.

3.(If you would like to have more chances to win
then feel free to post/tweet my link daily and
let me know each time you do it by posting
a comment here with your fb or twitter name.)

That's it! I will draw 2 random winners!


If you are a winner then you will get to select
a photo print with custom wording (if desired)
and I will ship it to you. (Copyright will not
be on prints)

Contest will end on May 31st.
Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!