Saturday

What I have been reading...




As read from some of my previous posts, I am on a book reading spree.
Well I have always loved to read but as I grew older I had to be in
the mood to read. If I am under stress then I am not able to focus and
won't feel up to reading. However, when I do read it helps me relax
so I should just force myself to try to read even a little when I am
stressed out. It won't take long before I am relaxed.

Here are some of the books that I have just read or am currently reading:

-The Shunning by Beverly Lewis ( Finished reading, good book)

-The Seven Pillars of Health: The Natural Way to Better Health
for Life by Dr. Don Colbert (currently reading)

-The New Bible Cure for Stress by Dr. Don Colbert
( Finished reading, good book)

-Life Management for Busy Women by Elizabeth George
( I have read this at least 4 times and reading again, filled
with great advice and wisdom.)

What books are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!