Wednesday

The Simple Woman's Daybook




http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Its dark out as its only 4:13am.
Insomnia has been harassing me, I can only seem to
sleep for 3 hours at a time unless I take a Benadryl.


I am thinking... Of different crafts and decor ideas
that I hope to do soon.

I am thankful... for the many blessings from God and
most of all His love and grace.

In the kitchen... there are no dishes waiting to be washed.
This is a big accomplishment for me. I have been keeping
up with them daily. I have prayed for help from God to
keep up on this.

I am wearing... a tshirt, shorts and slippers. Its winter but
I get warm easily so prefer shorts at night.

I am going... to one of  the libraries again this week.
It will be my 5th visit within a week and a half. I love
libraries.

I am wondering... if I can get back to sleep very soon.

I am looking forward to... Spring, nature trails, day trips,
birds chirping while I sit on my porch in the mornings,
spending time with God, spending time with hubby,
family and friends.

I am learning... balance in my life. For many years I would
put too much on my plate and get overwhelmed. It was a
vicious circle of overwork then burn out. The past year I have
prayed for wisdom regarding balance in my life.
God has blessed me and I am doing a lot better learning
how to and keep it as a habit.


A favorite quote for today...
“Christian contentment is that sweet, inward, quiet, gracious frame of spirit, which freely submits to and delights in God's wise and fatherly disposal in every condition.”
Jeremiah Burroughs

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Movie night in with hubby
Check out more books at the library
Start spring cleaning
Relax
Bible study

A peek into my day...

My house:

4 comments:

  1. Your house is very pretty! It looks huge!

    Isn't Google Street Maps creepy? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me from MMOM! I appreciate your comments :)

    I sometimes have trouble sleeping, too, and I hate it! Nothing like being awake while everyone else is snoring :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your house! and I enjoyed reading your daybook. I hope that you can get some needed sleep soon. It's terrible not being able to sleep! I hope you are having a good week. Blessings to you, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given up coffee after lunch, still some mornings I wake up (usually about 3 a.m.) and can't go back to sleep. I've started getting out of bed, going into the living room and asking God "What do you want/need?" Sometimes I can go back to bed, other times I'm just up. My husband seems to be able to sleep no matter what - maybe it's a woman thing?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!