Tuesday

Simple Woman's Daybook- Tuesday

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... the birds are chirping, sun is shining
and there is a light breeze.

I am thinking... of which room to start spring cleaning.
I think our bedroom will be first.

I am thankful... for the many blessings that God always
gives me. Sometimes I worry over things and forget to
leave things at His feet. Then the solutions come in His
timing and I think to myself "why did I ever worry?".

In the kitchen... Most of the dishes are done. The window
is open and the fresh scent of Spring is coming in!

I am wearing... a tshirt, jeans and sandals

I am creating... well I will be creating some new decor
and crafts hopefully soon. I just need to pick a day and
stick to it. I am more motivated when friends or my sister
comes over. I will have to get them over soon!

I am going... to the beach this coming weekend. No, not to
swim or lay in the sun ( I don't do either of those). But to
have a nice walk around and eat at a family diner. Our
beach is small but it has a small amusement park, shops
and nice walking areas.

I am wondering... how my husband's day at work is going.

I am reading...quite a few books at a time. I never used to
read more than one at a time but actually have the
attention span to do it lately.
Here are the books:


-Just Hand Over the Chocolate and No One
Will Get Hurt by Karen Scalf Linamen

-The Seven Pillars of Health
by Dr. Don Colbert

-My Study Bible


I am hoping...to finish the six books that I borrowed
from the library before they have to go back. I am sure
that I will since I love reading.

I am looking forward to... Spring, Summer and Fall
I go on short road trips during the week out to the
countryside. I love taking pictures, going on
nature trails, listening to nature, having a picnic,
sightseeing and so much more.

I am learning... I hope to learn to sew, I did know how
to but that was back in Home Economics class in
school. I am looking to buy a second hand sewing
machine.


A favorite quote for today...

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant;
if we did not sometimes taste of adversity,
prosperity would not be so welcome.
~Anne Bradstreet

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments!