Wednesday

Meet Me on Monday

Its Wednesday but am doing the Meet Me on Monday post.
I like to break the rules at times :)

 Acting Balanced


1. What is on your bedside table?
Books that I am reading, my Bible, cell phone, tissues, fan, pen 
and makeup holder box. Exciting huh?

2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
Either hardback or paperback. I prefer books in my hand
when reading. Articles, blog posts etc are fine to read on
the computer but don't like to read books on the pc. 

3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
Water and coffee. I have been slacking on the water though
even though I love it. I should keep water with me at all times.

4. How do you like to spend your birthday? 
With family and a couple friends, nothing fancy. 
I prefer low key even though I tend to be a loud
talker or non stop talker at times. :)
 

5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...
A room with bugs, I hate bugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!