Wednesday

Things kids say!







I love reading about how kids say some really funny things.
I found a bunch that had me chuckling! 
Hope that they make you smile too!!

If you have kids, can you remember any funnies
that they said?

I would love to hear them!


MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was.
Granny replied she was so old she didn’t remember
any more. Melanie said, ‘If you don’t remember you must
look in the backof your panties. Mine say five to six.’

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story.
His dad read: ‘The man named Lot was warned to take
his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back
and was turned to salt.’ Concerned, James asked:
‘What happened to the flea?’ (I had to read this twice to get it!)

A mom was shopping in a grocery store and had her
little girl in a stroller.  Her little girl was sucking on a lollipop.
A man came up to her and said, "Wow!  What a great lollipop
you have.".  Her little girl had a serious look as she said,
"If you go poo poo potty you could get a lollipop too." 

Daddy, can I come to work with you today so I can sit
at your desk and just do nothing with you?

My mother says to look for a man who is kind.
That's what I'll do. I'll find somebody who's kinda
tall and handsome." -- Carolyn, age 8

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale
to swallow a human because even though it was a very large
mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not
swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, 'When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah'.
The teacher asked, 'What if Jonah went to hell?'
The little girl replied, 'Then you ask him'. 



How can you tell 2 people are married?
"Married people usually look happy to talk to other people."
Eddie, age 6

"You might have to guess, based on whether they

seem to be yelling at the same kids."
Derrick, age 8
  



2 comments:

I look forward to your comments!