Friday

Arnold Artisan Ovens Flatbread

I applied to be able to review Arnold Artisan Ovens Flatbread.  I am registered with a company that offers free product in return for honest reviews. My first time was for Arnold Artisan Ovens Flatbread. I wasn't sure at first if I would like it. I do like flatbread but I wasn't sure if I would like a store bought version. I have always had homemade which I buy from a local mom and pop deli.

One thing I will mention is how generous the company was when
they sent my package. It was FILLED with some really great things
such as reusable grocery totes, oven mitts, free product coupons,
a usb storage drive and recipes to use with the flatbread.
I felt like a kid at Christmas!











When we do our reviews, one of our agreements
is to invite some people over to also try the product.
You can make it fun by having theme food parties,
play games or your own creative idea.

I made grilled cheese with the flatbread, which came out
really good. I also had some dips for those who
may like to just dip the bread. I made a couple of other
recipes with the flatbread and we liked them all.
I preferred the flatbread warm from the oven instead of
just right out of the package.

Here are some things that I liked about the flatbread

  • Easy to cut. It can be cut into various shapes if desired and doesn't leave crumbs all over.
  • It comes in a large size. No worries about wimpy flatbread.
  • Really good when used for grilled cheese from the oven.
  • It has a nice thickness to it which will hold veggies well.
  • It comes in 3 different flavors.


Here are a couple things that I would like to see different

  • The bread was not very pliable if you wished to use it as a rolled wrap. It is square and I had a hard time folding it without it breaking. 
  • I would like to see more flavors regarding the artisan theme. 


We enjoyed our small get together.
We had fun and ate some really good food. :)










This review contains my opinions. I was not paid to write a review.
However, I did receive free product in order to do the review.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks delicious! :)

    Great review, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jay! You are an awesome reviewer, one day I hope to write like you do!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!