Tuesday

Tidbits...

Sometimes people put things on their blogs that tell their readers a little about themselves. I think I may have done something like this before but can't remember. It is fun though.

Whoever reads this post, if you would like to do the same on your blog, please let me know because I would love to read it. I hope that I don't bore my readers too much with my life details :)


11 things about me.


1. I am partially deaf, I can barely hear low tones. I can hear high tones very well though.

2. I am pretty goofy and love to laugh. I am the type of person that makes up all kinds of nutty songs and jingles then will sing them out loud. I sing in the shower at times but its mostly silly stuff. I will start dancing when least expected and most people laugh. However some people have such a serious side that its like a miracle if they crack a smile. I am uncomfortable around people who are too serious because I feel like I don't have anything in common with them. I know when to be serious but laughing is a big part of my life, it has gotten me through a lot.


3. I rarely listen to secular music. I mostly listen to Christian music or classical music. 99% of the secular bands I have not heard of and have no idea who they are. They could walk right down the street past me and I wouldn't know it.

4. I hate most seafood. I will eat haddock and a few other kinds of fish but that's it.

5. I love chocolate.

6. I am allergic to some cats, I think it may be long haired cats but not definitely sure. Some cats do not bother me while others cause hives, itchy eyes and an asthma attack.

7. My favorite color is blue.

8. I love chipotle sauce as a seasoning.

9. I have 2 best friends that I have been friends with for 23 years.

10. I am a big sap. I cry over a lot of things. I watched the movie Bambi for the first time about 10 yrs ago and I bawled like crazy.

11. I have very fair skin that I hate. I am very pale. I can not be in the sun for more than 15 minutes or I will be red like a tomato. I burn very easily. I do not tan, a sunburn goes from tomato red right back to pale white.



Now on to the questions.

1. What is a house chore that you hate doing?

Dishes!!!!!!!!

2. What is your middle name?

I don't like it so I plead the 5th :)

3. Have you had any horrible dates?

I wouldn't say horrible, but some were boring.

4. If you could have a dream vacation, where would it be?

It would be too hard to pick one place but I love scenic places. However, no beaches for me...sand is boring and I can't stay in the sun too long anyways.

5. What is a movie that you are looking forward to seeing in 2012?

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Its not new in the theaters but it just got to Redbox, so I will rent it.

6. If you could have a girl weekend with your best friend. What would you do?

Pamper ourselves by getting a massage and pedicure. Then go sightseeing, out to eat, then relax with delicious coffee and a good movie.

7. What is something that you love to eat and wish you could have it all the time?

Chocolate.

8. Do you like to dress up or are you more comfortable in jeans?

I really don't wear jeans that often but I don't dress up much either. I am very comfortable in a tshirt and a pair of slacks.

9. If you are on Pinterest. Is there something that you have made from it?

Not yet but hope to soon!!

10. What is one of your favorite family memories?

Listening to my mom and dad tell us stories about the old days while going for a ride without a destination.

11. What kind of music do you listen too?

Christian and classical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!