Tuesday

I love, love, love quotes!






Here are some refreshing quotes that I just had to share!

"The amount of effort it takes to fail is the same amount of effort it takes to succeed as far as the mind is concerned. It is your responsibility to provide it with the right seeds of thought."  - Unknown

"Years teach us much more than books." - Berthold Auerbach

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein

“We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul."  - Henry Ward Beecher






2 comments:

  1. I love quotes too and lately I am jotting more and more down as favorites. I so love the second one you posted, "That years teach us much more than books"

    Funny, I've always said that myself!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Robin Sharma quote.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!