Thursday

Wish I was good with sewing...

I found this on another blog and love it!! I wish I was good with sewing and right now I don't even have a sewing machine. :( I actually forgot how to use one anyways (haven't used one since 7th grade in Home Economics class). I want to make a goal of learning to sew on a machine and buying a used one. I would love to make this purse and also curtains.



From: http://www.joyfulmomofmany.com/2011/10/ruffled-messenger-bag-almost-tutorial.html


I definitely have to be on the lookout for sewing classes, gosh do they even offer them anymore? If you live in my area (Central NY area), do you know of any?


2 comments:

  1. JoAnn Fabrics gives classes, I think. I have no idea if they have classes for beginners, but I would assume so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky, I am going to check out their website and see if they do offer any.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!