Friday

God is good!

I was down for the count for a couple weeks but am on the mend!! Thank God for blessing me with some pain relief. I was feeling pretty good this evening so I asked a friend and her daughter to go to the mall with me. I hardly ever go to the mall, I hate shopping. But, for some reason I wanted to go tonight. I bought some groceries at Target and found a tea that I wanted to try. Its called Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Holiday Tea by Celestial Seasonings.




I am trying to incorporate better foods in my lifestyle. I have tried these before so I picked up a box. They also have ones that have mushrooms in them which are my favorite but they were not in stock.






We put the groceries in the car then headed back inside for Auntie Anne's pretzel shop.
I got my favorite... sesame pretzel. Mmmm is was wonderful ! Yes this was not really a healthy choice at all but hey the sesame seeds are good for you! : )

We sat for a bit in the middle of the mall and chatted. It was nice to be in the mall when there are not large crowds around. I also do not like it when there are many disrespectful people there who think that swearing is cool. We didn't have to deal with that, it was great.


Then we headed home, the trip to the mall was nothing special but it
lifted my spirits. Tomorrow, I will be hanging out with my sister and
brother, so it should be another nice day. I hope the weather will be nice,
we have had quite a bit of rain lately.

Uh oh, I just looked up the weather for tomorrow and it is going to
be only 43 degrees with a mix of rain and snow. : (

Well that will give me a good reason to have my tea, positive thinking!




Have a wonderful, blessed weekend! 




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing better!!!! You sound like you had a fun day. :) I hope your Saturday is filled with God's peace. :) I will have to check out that tea for the kids. Right now their favorites are Country Peach, Cranberry Pomegranate (which smells as awesome as it sounds), and Echinacea Wellness tea (which actually makes me feel better!).

    See you sometime soon, my dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Auntie Anne's! :D My favorites are the cinnamon ones dipped in cream cheese! Really glad you had a great time at the mall, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!