Sunday

Just some stuff from the spring and summer...

Usually when I try to post pics on here, it takes forever. I want to share some pictures that I took over the spring and summer. Some were taken with my digital camera and others with my cell phone. The cell phone pics are not great but I can still see the beauty in them. I hope you enjoy them! I will be making another post with more pictures soon.

Syracuse Nationals Car Show

Syracuse Nationals Car Show Train Exhibit

A bumblebee on a nature walk

Sunset at Sylvan Beach, NY

Two of my nieces

Nature walk in Boonville, NY

Covered bridge in Boonville, NY

Syracuse Nationals Car Show

Nature walk in Boonville, NY

Nature walk on SUNYIT campus

Sunset in Sylvan Beach, NY

Sunset in Sylvan Beach, NY

Sunset in Sylvan Beach, NY

Sunset in Sylvan Beach, NY

A lady and her child canoeing at Sylvan Beach, NY

Sunset at Sylvan Beach, NY

Sunset at Sylvan Beach, NY

Back of our cruise boat in Old Forge, NY

Mini Lighthouse in Old Forge, NY

Mail boat in Old Forge, NY. Yes they still use this to deliver mail to the camps!

Our small cruise boat, Old Forge, NY

Nature walk at Proctor Park. Utica, NY

Nature walk at Proctor Park. Utica, NY

Nature walk at Proctor Park. Utica, NY

Nature walk at Proctor Park. Utica, NY

Nature walk at Proctor Park. Utica, NY


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!