Saturday

MIA

I've been missing in action lately, have been busy. I started taking care
of a friend's daughter Monday through Fridays while she works.
I also came down with some kind of infection last weekend and
am finally starting to feel better.

We had such nice weather this past week but I was not able to
enjoy it due to not feeling well. Well guess what, today I feel 
like I can get some fresh air but its raining!! It's supposed to
rain for the next few days, just my luck!! It's a good thing that
I have an enclosed sun porch, I can sit and get some air without
getting soaked.

I hope my blog readers are doing well.
For my fellow bloggers: I haven't been able to pop on many 
blogs to read but hope to soon.

Take care everyone!! God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!