Friday

What have I been up to?

When I came back from our trip to NC, I started taking care of my
friend's daughter. She is 2&1/2 and so adorable. She has these
little ringlets that makes you want to keep pulling on them and
watching them go back into place. Her pretty blue eyes sparkle
when she smiles and laughs. When she naps, you can't but help
notice her long eyelashes and rosy cheeks.

I watch her Monday through Friday while her mom is at work.
So far we have been to the park and went for a ride. I would
love to take her to different libraries for the children sections.
During the week, many libraries offer story time for little
ones and other activities.

I will be posting some pics of our fun times coming up!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!


Spring Sighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!