Saturday

Stood the test of time

Its been 21 years since my all time favorite movie was released.
Anytime that someone asks me to name some of the best movies
that I have watched, this movie name always gets spoken.
This movie is emotional, which I love. Movies that are about
life, hearts and souls are ones that I look forward to.


If you haven't seen it, please try to rent it. If you already have
watched it, then rent it again. It revives the days when people
truly had a heart for one another without expecting anything in
return. You most definitely will cry so have some tissues
nearby. However its not sappy, its real and touches the heart.

I would love to hear what your favorite movies are!

Awakenings starring Robin Williams and Robert DeNiro, directed by Penny Marshall



 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that one. I'll have to check it out. I'm no movie fan, but I liked Faith Like Potatoes as well as The Runner from Ravenshead (a great movie performed only by kids).

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!