Monday

Meet Me On Monday



This is only my second time doing this, but its fun!

Questions:
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
My husband is my celebrity.









2. Do you have any food restrictions?
I don't have any restrictions but I do hate some foods... like seafood and beets. Yuck!

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
1 hour (for shower, hair, makeup, clothes)..yes I am slow, I take my time.









4. Sausage or bacon?
Bacon!!! Its not healthy so I try not to eat it every day.. so I eat it every other day... KIDDING!!!










5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
I mostly use Yahoo or Google.

6 comments:

  1. Bacon is my choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your first comment and it takes me an hour as well ... I don't faffy, but I can't seem to get done quicker, especially if I don't clip my hair up.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I name my husband too. The picture
    of the cat is priceless! And I say bacon everyday of A-OK!! mmm-Ummm =0)

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet you are for saying your hubby is your celebrity! Love that! I take about the same time as you my dear!

    I linked up too, hope you can get on over and follow back!

    Newest follower!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I agree with you on number 4 a ton. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! You eat it every other day? :D That made me laugh. I LOVE it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!