Saturday

A list of my other favorites

My post below was about one of my favorite movies. I decided to
write a list of my other favorites. I don't really watch much tv or
watch movies lately but these movies have stood out. Yes, most
of them are old but it seems that the past few years or so, not many
movies have caught my eye like these.

  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • Beaches
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Field of Dreams
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Rainman
  • The Blind Side

I have quite a bit of movies that I have yet to see which
have been recommended by others.

My short list of movies that I want to see:
  • The Green Mile
  • Faith like Potatoes
  • Fireproof
  • Schindler's List

What can you recommend for me?

1 comment:

  1. I actually haven't seen any of those... although Fireproof and Faith Like Potatoes are awesome!! My favorite movie of all times is Pilgrim's Progress: Journey to Heaven, a modern day telling of the Pilgrim's Progress. I'm a big fan of the book, so the movie was thrilling! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!