Saturday

Reaching You



I found an awesome site from a friend's blog. She did a book review that was written by the woman who has this ministry. I have had similar emotions and thoughts as to what this woman felt. I also know others who have felt like that or are currently struggling day to day. I plan on buying the book once I get my tax refund.

The website (info about the book as well):
http://www.reachingyouministries.com/

Many thanks to Renee( A Glimpse of Beautiful) for getting the word about about the book!


2 comments:

  1. Doesn't this sound so inspiring....thank you for sharing this with us! I love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rena,
    I'm really glad you liked the review. I've felt the same way, and it was encouraging to read this girl's story. I really think she will be a big help to others who are struggling.
    Hope you're having a great day! :)
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!