Monday

My first "Meet me on Monday"

I am not one to be able to stick with "themes" or weekly subject posts. I tend to get bored with routines, I actually love change. Am I weird? I have to take different routes to work and back or else I get bored out of my mind. Yes, it actually bothers me to see the same scenery over and over. I also am the same way with other things in my life. I can't eat the same foods all the time even if I really like them. I have been trying lately though to embrace good habits such as reading my Bible daily, doing personal Bible studies and reading Christian living books. I love to read and can devour a book a day if I have the time. When I was a kid, I would read 2 books a day. I would hunker down in my room and get really engrossed in the book. So much that I tuned out everything going on around me. I felt like I was right in the story.




Ok enough of that...back to what this post is about. "Meet me on Monday". A friend of mine does this weekly on her blog and today I am doing it. Now, don't expect it to be here every Monday :) So, just think of it as a nice surprise when it does show up.

1. Did you watch the Superbowl?
Nope, not even 1 second of it. I don't care for football. My hubby watched it though. I wasn't feeling too good anyways and hit the hay at 8pm. 



2. What is the last book that you read? 
Right now, I am reading a few books. I used to only focus on one book in the past but am trying something different (there goes that thing about me having to mix things up all the time). I am re-reading " A woman after God's own heart" by Elizabeth George, "Life Management for busy women" also by Elizabeth George, and my Bible which is a study Bible. 



3. What is your favorite kind of cake?
Simple. Anything chocolate!




4. Do you snore?
My hubby says I lightly snore, more like a deep breathing with a little grumble.



5. Do you play an instrument?
No but wish I did. I would love to learn the piano or violin. Also, classical guitar.



Sorry it was so boring but am in a rush. I hope my next "meet me on Monday" is more exciting for you!!

7 comments:

  1. I wish I would have kept taking piano lessons when I was a girl. I love to hear someone who knows how play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ the piano idea. And while i'm not a huge fan of chocolate I do love a gazillion flavors of cupcakes. Swing by Undeserving Grace to check out my answers.....nice to meet you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long after I made this post.. I got sick. :(

    Not sure if its the stomach virus or what. The past week I have been really fatigued and have been feeling drained. I slept so much between yesterday and today that my head hurts. I had to call work and tell them I wasn't up to par. I had to get up from bed a bit ago because I was going nuts laying there.

    Am still queasy but I am forcing myself to be upright until this headache goes away.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon.

    Glad to see you joined the meme!

    It's like pulling teeth to get me to stick with it, too, esp on a Monday... but there are some nice bloggers there. So I try to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this post, getting to know you better. :) I hope you feel better soon. I will be praying for you.

    God bless,
    Miss S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    Coming to you via MMOM, there are so many people to visit now I think I will be at it all week! This is my first visit to your blog but not the last as I have just become a follower.
    If you have a few spare minutes please pop by and say Hi.
    Hope you have a lovely week ahead.
    Helen x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Becky and Miss S., today I feel a lot better.

    Helen- Thanks for stopping by, am heading to your blog now. Have a blessed rest of the week and weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!