Saturday

Five Question Friday

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/


Ok, I am late doing this. I just got home from work and found this
neat thing on another blog. So even though technically it is
Saturday (after midnight), I am pretending that its Friday :)

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or
TLC's What not to Wear?

Extreme Home Makeover! I need to get a lot of things fixed
in the house.


2. Do you have any tattoos?

No. ... and never will

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

I don't have kids but I have told my nieces all the crazy
and creative things I did growing up. They love hearing stories
of the past.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

I will admit that most of the time I speed up but only if there
isn't any traffic waiting opposite me. I should remember that its
better to be safe than sorry. What is a couple minutes anyways?


5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

Chocolate. ... me love chocolate!!!! num num num!

3 comments:

  1. Seems like lots of us need a home make over! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, Lorena~~~my answers were the exact same words right from my mouth....no wonder I love you! LOL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chocolate answer is cute!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!