Tuesday

Home Remedies-Household Helpers




I am trying to use less chemicals & expensive products
and use more natural items.

I have always been fascinated with finding tips for
natural remedies and natural cleaning recipes etc. Not only do
you save money but you also leave out the nasty chemicals
that can cause health problems. Since I have a cockatiel and a dog,
they are more sensitive to chemicals so I have to be very careful.

*Before you start taking any vitamins, supplements etc speak
to your doctor about it first. Both you and your doctor
should do your own research.

Here are some remedies that I have used personally:

  • Tea Tree Oil (natural antiseptic )
  • Fish Oil Capsules (Heart Health, Immune Health, Anti-inflammatory)
  • Zinc Gluconate (Immune Health)
  • B-Complex (for help with stressed out bodies, ill health)
  • Magnesium Citrate (bones, headaches, heart, helps lessen chocolate cravings)
  • Calcium Citrate (bones, assists in blood clotting, assists in heartbeat regulation) 


Here are some household tips that I have not used but plan to use:


Do your own research on how harmful cleaners are that
are found on the shelves in stores. It will open your eyes!


*Disclaimer:
All material on this website is provided for your
information only and may not be construed as medical advice
or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based
solely on the contents of this information; instead,
readers should consult appropriate health professionals
before taking new supplements and on any matter relating to their health and well-being.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about the scary stuff they put in cleaners... About a year ago I switched to using vinegar and water for general cleaning and I was surprised how great it works! It's safe and cheap - can't beat that! :-) Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole, I am doing better, healing slowly but good. Glad to hear how others are also backing away from the chemical cleaning products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your blog back up and running, Lorena! So happy to hear you are feeling better! Hey~I take these supplements, too! I also take 2 enteric coated baby aspirin a day. Dr. OZ highly recommends it for eliminating strokes and heart attacks and colon cancers...of course he always recommends visiting with your family Dr. b/4 doing any of these as they may interfere with something else you are taking! I am all for natural! I have been using vinagar for cleaning for a long time! Thanx for all the great info!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!