Wednesday

Need feedback and reviews?



If you are like me, you usually try to find a review about a company or product before buying from them. There are some companies out there that can be shady.

The internet has its pros and cons concerning shopping.
Its nice to sit in your own comfy home and order
necessities, gifts etc. However, you have to have discernment.

Tips:

2 words that you should become familiar with are "buyer beware".

Also the saying "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me".

I found some good sites that offer reviews and feedback on companies and products.

These are excellent references for shopping online.

Better Business Bureau

Trust Link - A better business bureau program

Consumer Search

Consumer Reports (there is a fee to view the reports)

Electronic reviews at Cnet

Do you have a good review-feedback site? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!