Wednesday

To my Angels




I belong to a forum in which many of the members (angels in disguise) have blessed me. Their posts, hugs, stories, humor and prayers have sparked my days with blessings in abundance. Some may not even realize that their presence is an inspiration. Many times in life we think that in order to help another that we have to "do" something. However, I have realized that you don't have to "do", you can just "be" and also inspire others. Well, when I watch their lives from my side of the computer world, it has touched my life. You can always tell when someone has embraced their special gift from God even when they don't realize it. However, deep down in their heart and spirit, they are doing God's work.

This post is dedicated to those people. I am not going to say the name of the website because of privacy but these people know who they are. Especially in the group, CFF, which I will use initials for (but the members will be able to know what it means), we are a new group but we are strong. I can feel God's presence in the group.
There are many of us sisters in Christ and one brother in Christ in the group.
We are a family in Christ.

So, to you angels, words can not express how thankful I am that God has brought us together, but the below words I give.

"Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings."

"When I count my blessings I count you twice."
Irish Blessing


1 comment:

  1. Lorena...in return you continue to bless us on a daily basis! What a lovely post! You are a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!