Tuesday

Passing on some good stuff!!!



Freebies and more!

Free sample of Arm&Hammer toothpaste:
Toothpaste Sample

Free sample of Vaseline lotion:
Free Lotion Sample

Free Nescafe Coffee Sample:
Free Coffee Sample

Free Veggie Tales MP3Join Bob, Larry, and the Veggie Tales crew
in singing along with 16 Free Veggie Tales Christmas Songs
Free MP3 Download  <---- click


Looking for some great Rite Aid deals this week?

Coupons.com: Print and $ave! Coupons!!  <----click

 

Enjoy!!!
If you have a favorite store or item that you would like for me to help you find coupons or deals for...leave a comment and let me know. I will do my best to help!!



 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a doll you are for helping people....I wish we had Rite-Aid here....Darn! :( I love this blog! XO

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!