Wednesday

New Adventure- Prints For Sale

I was very inspired by a blog that I follow. Her name is Amy and she is a wonderful photographer. I have always loved photography myself. I took photography class in high school many moons ago and loved it. I learned to develop photos in a dark room. My fiance has a digital camera that takes wonderful pictures. Amy added elements to her pictures as is selling them as prints. I won one of her prints when she had a contest. I also ordered 3 more of her prints. She has inspired me to do the same with my photographs.

I am offering my photographs for sale with elements added. I also will do custom made elements on the photos (If you prefer your own quotes, saying, scripture etc). Also, I can add elements to your own photos.  *The copyright on the photos is temporary, it will not be on ordered prints.*

These prints do not come framed. This is because a frame will raise shipping costs. However, if you are local to me, I can frame it for you upon request for a small additional charge.




Prices: 5x7 - $4.25 or 3/$10;

8x10 - $8.25 or 3/$20;


Shipping costs:
Anywhere in the U.S. - $1.75;
Canada - $2.00;
Mexico - $3.00;
International (includes anywhere other than the aforementioned places) - $4.00
Shipping costs may change for very large orders.

Payments can be made through Paypal, or check. Let me know which way you prefer to make a payment when you place your order and I will either email your Paypal invoice or pass on my address. Orders will be held until payment has arrived.

Please allow up to three weeks to fill your order. If you need an order before 3 weeks then please specify that.

View the prints: http://psalm55-22.blogspot.com/2010/05/prints.html


If you wish to order please contact me at:
somanyblessingsforyou@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!