Tuesday

Back to the Basics




Life can be such a rat race at times. It seems like there are never enough hours in a day. We rush to and fro. We make to do lists but they hardly get completed. Where does our time go? We also don't know how to prioritize.

I plan to get out of the rat race as much as possible. How am I going to do this? I am going to get back to the basics. The way life was meant to be. There is a way of life called "homesteading". Do a search for it. It is a simple yet wonderful lifestyle. Although I won't be able to have a 100% homesteading lifestyle, I can have some of it.

What I hope to do in my life in the next few years:

  • Grow a garden with lots of vegetables
  • Learn food canning
  • Learn to sew
  • Cook and bake from scratch more often
  • Make my own laundry soap and household cleaners
  • Make gifts instead of buying 


Also in the future if it's God's will then my soon to be hubby and I hope to buy a house
with at least an acre of land. This way we will be able to have a bigger garden and 
maybe even some hens for fresh eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!