Sunday

Life Disrupted

Many of us have had to deal with grief. Whether it is loss of a loved one, a job, a house etc....we all feel pain. I have had to deal with a lot of grief in my life but I have healed. When you are in the midst of grief, the tears seem like they will never stop........then one day you are able to see the light.

Quite a few people have passed away that I knew in the past year.......... this chorus of a song came to mind:

It won't rain all the time.
The sky won't fall forever.
And though the night seems long,
your tears won't fall forever.
It won't rain all the time
The sky won't fall forever.
And though the night seems long,
your tears won't fall, your tears won't fall,
your tears won't fall
forever.

God Bless those out there who are struggling at this moment to keep hope, to heal, to walk forward, to manage........... and dealing with a life disrupted. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!